Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Heart to Heart challenge #11 Father's Day


On my wedding day, I asked my dear Uncle Terry to walk me down the aisle; my real dad walked out on his wife and children about 10 years ago and never looked back. Not only was Uncle Terry honored to fill this roll, he even went the day before our Reno wedding and spoke to the minister, giving him some background information about our situation. Our wedding was beautiful, and I appreciate all my aunt and uncle did to make it even more special. He's getting this card for Father's Day :) I used scraps from the Everyday Celebrations kit.

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful guy! Thanks for sharing that story with us. I know he will be touched to receive this beautiful card from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh. I've got tears. Love you, Cuz.

    ReplyDelete