Monday, October 21, 2013

Heart2Heart Lace Challenge

I have been seeing these amazing Triple Time cards, and finally couldn't resist any longer.... I found a video tutorial on Pinterest and had to give it a try. The H2H challenge for this week is to incorporate lace, so I found a lacy stamp set and some lacy snowflakes and gave it a go. The actual lace ribbon on the snowflake card us leftover from my mom's wedding last summer, so I really wanted to incorporate it. I will definitely be using the Triple Time technique again! What fun :)

7 comments:

  1. I was looking over the lace projects for some inspiration and saw your submission. Wow, this is a really pretty card! I love the colors you chose and the triple technique is really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the triple time stamping. Your cards are beautiful. The touch of green in the button on the second card and the white lacy ribbon in the first are perfect for these cards. Great job. Thanks for joining us at Heart2Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are gorgeous! I especially love those lacy snowflakes. This card technique is great. Thanks sew much for getting lacy with us @ H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the triple-time technique...it makes the card POP! And love the lacy snowflakes you chose on the first card! Thanks for sharing your cards with H2H and our lace challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my favorite techniques! You did a fantastic job with all the color! A super idea to add lace to the snowflakes....at first I thought your snowflakes were the lace! SOOO pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the H2H challenge!

    ReplyDelete